The Zell am See-Kaprun Card is here, and offers the guests of the APARTMENTHAUS GOTTHARDT a very special service:
valid May 15th to October 15th
The Zell am See-Kaprun Card has got what it takes. It opens up a whole load of opportunities for you: it serves as a dooropener to the type of activities you wish to participate in on holiday. Your stay is enriched by a fascinating facet.
Action, fun and variety all with one unique card. The best thing about it? It is an all-inclusive deal!
Beeing a guest of the APARTMENTHAUS GOTTHARDT means getting this great card right upon check in – take advantage of all free entrances and enjoy your holiday à la carte.
- Use of all cable cars in service on Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See as well as on Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun (Schmittenhöhebahn and Gipfelbahn on Kitzsteinhorn can be used once - all other cable car facilities can be used any number of times)
- Free entrance to the indoor swimming pool in Zell am See and the three lidos
- Alpine reservoirs Kaprun, Vorderkaserklamm, St. Martin
- Sigmund-Thun-Klamm gorge, Kaprun, Seisenbergklamm - Weißbach
- Pleasure boat trips on Lake Zell (a pleasure boat trip can be taken once. The passage of the lake can be used any number of times)
- NationalparkWorlds Hohe Tauern, Mittersill, Mining museum- Leogang
- Mühlauersäge Adventure Sawmill, Fusch, Krimmlerwaterfalls-Krimmel
- Wildlife Park Ferleiten, Fusch-Ferleiten
- Tourist mine Leogang and Knappenstube inn, Leogang
- Museum of Local History of Pinzgau at Schloss Ritzen, Saalfelden
- Kitzlochklamm gorge, Taxenbach
- TAUERN SPA - Sunset Ticket
- Kaprun Museum, ÖBB Post Bus Zell/See- Kaprun
- Museum of Local History Vogtturm, Adventure- Center Kaprun
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road, Tennisplätze Sport Glaser
- Steam train of the Pinzgauer Lokalbahn, Tennisplätze Zell/ See
- Minigolf Bleiweis Zehneter in Schüttdorf
- Krimml`s Wondrous of water/ Krimmel